Free video training:
How to create more time
Get the seven simple steps
If you'd like to:
- Create at least an hour of time every single day. That's 8 hours per week. 16 days per year. For life.
- Stop putting important things off (like those board papers, last year's accounts, your team's appraisals, that proposal)
- Know you're working on the most important things for your business
- Understand and use the most powerful tool you have: your mind, so you can get more done in less time
- Have more time for life outside of your business, whether that's a regular yoga practice, reading personal development books, long trail runs, catching up on podcasts or more time with your family
- Feel at ease and present in every moment
- Not be constantly thinking about everything you've not done
- Stop wasting time going backwards and forwards on decisions
Then this training is for you.
This isn't for you if:
- You want a quick-fix and aren't willing to put in the work to make lasting changes
- You're not willing to take responsibility and ownership for your time
- You want to grow your business slowly and stay in an endless cycle of busyness
- You're not ready to ditch the hustle
The seven simple steps
When you sign up, I'll teach you the seven simple steps to creating more time:
Step 1: Clear priorities
Step 2: Baseline snapshot
Step 3: Plan, plan, plan
Step 5: Focus
Step 6: B- work
Step 4: Make Decisions
Step 7: Manage your mind
Once you learn these tools, that's it for life.
The time you create will compound.
In this training
I don’t just teach you the process for how to create more time
I teach you how your brain works.
I show you the exact neuroscience-based steps for how to manage your time by
working with your brain, not against it
These tools are proven to work.
And will get you results faster.
"Thank you this has been an awesome eye opener to the reasoning behind my actions"
This is for purpose-driven founders
and leaders who are ready to ditch the endless cycle of busyness and overwhelm so they can grow the impact of their business without burning out.
This training was made for you if:
- You're a busy overachiever
- You're a procrastinating perfectionist
- You're always rushing from one thing to the next
- Your to-do list never ends and only seems to get longer
- You're spreading yourself too thinly and not making much progress on anything
"This training was a mindset watershed moment for me after the last 5 years of being busy being busy.
It's been a game-changer.
My calendar is reformed and aligned with my dreams/goals/priorities.
My to-do list is no longer a monster!
The 7 steps, the motivational triad and CTFAR framework were great. I've recommended it to plenty of others, and I look forward to continuing to use these tools to perform at my best, while having space and energy for all the areas of my life, my family, my hobbies and dreams."
- Paul - Business Owner (Coeus Energy) and Dad of 3
Ready to create more time?
"Thank you so much that was incredibly helpful - there's so much I can put in place here, I'm so grateful!"
What you'll create
At least eight hours per week. Become time wealthy.
Be fully present with less anxiety.
To show up as the leader you want to be.
"I found this extremely useful - last year I said yes to far too much and one month had only 3 days off in total. Thanks to this training I've batted away weeks' worth of work that would have been too much this summer." - Business owner
Hi, I'm Hazel 👋
Just like you I used to rush around from one thing to the next, saying yes to everything and putting things off until the last minute.
Most of my adult life was spent being busy, with a continuous background level of stress and anxiety.
To be honest, it wasn't much fun.
I never thought there was another way of living.
Now I have the life I'd always dreamed of.
I run my own business with Luke, my husband, helping clients I love.
I live in the Highlands of Scotland to be close to the mountains. I go on long trail runs with our dog Maple. I spend time fully present with friends and family without to do lists running through my head.
I have spaciousness in my days.
I spend whole days thinking about how to overdeliver to my clients.
I spend hours each week planning and reflecting.
I create more results than I ever have in my life.
Because I'm not caught up in mind drama.
No worrying, indecision or procrastinating.
I rest and recharge.
I create results.
And so do my clients.
The tools I've learned have enabled me to plan and execute remote purpose-driven expeditions from Alaska to the Arctic and launch two businesses all while working in a fast-paced low carbon energy consultancy.
And now I help other purpose-driven founders create more time.
What I teach in this training I've used with myself and my clients to:
- Feel at least 50% less stress and anxiety
- Be fully present and not worry about things to do
- No longer log back on after dinner
- Not check emails every 20 minutes
- Carve out time to plan longer term in the business
- Create more time with family without thinking about work
- Go to spin class during the day
- Take a full lunch break every day
- Feel at ease
- Have more fun
These tools work.
And I can't wait to share them with you.
Time is the most valuable resource we have.
How do you spend yours?
Ready to grow your business with ease?